Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spamtastic!

So my very first post got quarantined because the blogger people thought I was spammy. I was investigated and everything, I couldn't post for like, 10 days while the spam review was performed. (IF you want to know more about Spam clink http://www.spam.com/) I totally freaked out I thought, "Holy crap I'm commiting cybercrimes and I didn't even know it maybe I'm like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde". Turns out I just didn't fill out my profile so that sent up a red flag. I was a little nervous for a while. It was intense. Not like camping though. That's in tents.

No comments: