Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I need to watch my damn mouth.

I can't stop swearing. I love it. I can't even help myself, dirty words just fly out of my mouth and I have no control. So I need to start curbing it now before the boy is old enough to speak and starts dropping f-bombs at church. I love f-bombs. So I am going to try to stop that one first. But it's so effective! Nothing gets the dishes out of the sink faster than when I yell "Don't leave your effin' dishes in the sink, I'm not the g.d. maid!!!" Without the f-word they just sit there. Stinking up the kitchen. And the word moley is kind of a lame substitution for the s-word, unless you stick the f-bomb in front of it and say holy effin moley and then people really understand just how excited you are. This is going to be tricky.

No comments: