Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Not really a vacay

Oh man. We just got back from a short "vacation". It's really not a vacation though if you spend the whole time holding a grumpy baby. I couldn't put him down on the hotel floor, ew. And the play pen only keeps him happy for about 20 minutes and then the novelty wears off. It was very trying. Speaking of trying, try sleeping in the same room with a kid who has bat-like hearing. I swear he heard my eyes open when I had to get up to pee. Before I even had the covers pulled back he was peeking over the pen at me. "Bop." That's all he would say, and then he would lay back down. And on my way back from the bathroom the same thing. "Bop" and back down he went. It was very weird and Twilight Zoney. We are both very cranky this evening. Oh and then on the way home Katie (stepdaughter) missed the bus, the cat pooped in the carrier and I ran out of gas. And now my TV just blew up so I'm going to go have a beer. And maybe cry.

No comments: