Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Papa can you hear me?

My dad came over today. That's always a harrowing adventure. He' a little rough around the edges and I find myself constantly reminding him to watch his mouth around my kid. Now that junior is crawling and getting ready to walk we have to take extra safety precautions around the house. Like making sure the toilet is closed. The little guy LOVES the toilet. Flushing it, putting things in it, whatever. I have this thing about the toilet being closed anyway because toilets are gross. There is nothing I hate more than walking into a bathroom and looking into an open toilet. It's like a giant punch bowl for human waste, for the love of God close it if you're not using it. So when the old man needed to use the facilities I gave him a btw about the lid. And when I went in shortly after him I saw that it was open. No biggie, he doesn't have small people around he just forgot. So then he went again. Again I went in shortly after and there is was hanging open, gaping at me like a mounted bass over a fireplace. Again I reminded him. Shut the lid dad, we don't want the kid to get into the toilet. And one more time before he left he went in again(It may sound like he needs to see a urologist but this was a fairly long visit so , you know.) After they were gone I went in to wash my hands and it happened again. SHUT THE GD TOILET!!!!!!!! I don't think he can come back, this toilet thing is not good for my nerves.

No comments: