Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

White Trash Moms

You've seen her. You've judged her. I have, too. The mom at the grocery store with loud kids in dirty t-shirts. The mom who put Diet Coke in the baby bottle because "it don't got no sugar in it" so it's ok. They are white trash moms. But now that I'm a mom I catch myself doing things that I never thought I would do when I had a kid. I have a feeling that every once in a while we all have white trash mom moments. So I'm here to tell you that sometimes it's o.k. to put your kid to bed in the clothes that he wore all day. SOMETIMES. But seriously most of the time you need to get some jammies on that guy. And occasionally, your kid will have snot on his/her face in public and you will have to wipe it off with your bare hand and then wipe it on your pants. It happens to the best of us. But for the most part let's try to maintain a smidge of class in our day-to-day routines ay, stay-at-home moms? Please look for future posts on white trash mom topics like only feeding your child croutons at restraunts that charge for children under 6 and how long you can be in public with a baby sporting a poopy diaper.

No comments: