Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am the mother of a window licker.


My kid licks windows. All of them, any window he can find. I'm a little concerned. He's finally figured out that a screen and a window are not the same thing. He's stopped licking the windows that have screens and now only goes after the sliding glass door and the picture windows. And the windows at other peoples houses. Maybe the cool smoothness feels nice on that hot slobbery pie-hole, I don't know. I shouldn't knock it until I try it. I just can't bring myself to do it though. I've tried, it's like I'm trying to stick my tongue on an electrical outlet or something. I get right up to it, tongue out, eyes closed and I just can't do it. I chicken out every time.

No comments: