Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Waterfront in Ankeny

Umm, the Waterfront in Ankeny totally sucks for diaper changing. The changing table is in the handicapped stall. And that, as the kitchen staff would say, es no bueno. See, evidently Red Hat Ladies think that because they roam in a pack and wear obnoxious attire they can overrun any establishment that they enter. And since they're all like, a hundred they don't think they should have to wait in line for the bathroom. I got butted in front of by 6 !!SIX!! wrinkle-bags in feathered hats because "Honey, I need the tall toilet he-he". Well guess what, honey, I need the GD changing table and if another one of those effing hats goes waltzing by me I'm going to snatch it and throw it in the tall toilet.

We won't be going back.

No comments: