Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

shiney shoulder

The other day I was standing in the sunlight by the patio door and my husband said to me, "I never noticed that shirt had sparkles on it before." My sparkle-shirt wearing days have long passed and I wondered what in the heck he was talking about but I just pretended like I knew and nodded like, "Duh, don't you pay attention?!" and went on my merry way.

A little while later my daughter said, "Hey, why is there glitter on your shirt?"

Are these people on acid?

Nope.

The boy had a cold and gook was just pouring out of his face and evidently when baby snot dries on a knit t-shirt it gets shiney and sparkley. Awesome.

No comments: