Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have baby, will travel.

So for the first time EVER we have to travel to get to Christmas. Christmas has always come to me, as my grandparents have lived in the same town as I have until October of this year so everybody "came home" to my neck of the woods. But "home" moved (dammit!) and now I have to pack up the kid and head north. Which is what the rest of my family has had to do for the last twenty or so years and everybody always made it (barring weather or in-law issues), but STILL. It seems like a very daunting task. Seriously, I'm completely freaked out because: my god it's winter! and we have a baby! and there will be crazy holiday traffic!

But there will be presents and pie up there so...I think we'll risk it.

No comments: