Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Office

If you don't watch The Office, this post isn't for you.

I love The Office. I watch it any chance I get. I don't even care that every episode on TBS is a rerun, I watch every Tuesday night. So of course Jon watches a lot of The Office, too.

This morning he woke up with terrible cough and when he talked it sounded like he's been a pack of Camels a day kind of guy for about 20 years. Mama called the doctor and the doctor said Jon should come in for an appointment, obviously. What else would they say? "Please, stay home. We'll come to you!"

So we get ready to go to the appointment and Jon asks where we're going.

"Goin' Mom?"

"Doctor. You're sick"

"Jon has cough. (fake cough) Go doctor's house?"

"No, we're going to the doctor's office."

"Micheal's office?" (In my head I'm asking "Who the hell is Michael?")

"No, honey. DOCTOR'S office."

"No. MICHEAL'S office"

"Jon who is Michael? Your doctor is Dr. Spinelli. His name's not Micheal."

"No mom. Micheal Scott, Scranton Branch."


Then I had to explain that we didn't have time to drive all the way to Scranton and we would go to Micheal Scott's office another day.

He was cool with that.

1 comment:

Reverend Awesome said...

Heck yes, Jon!! That's hilarious!

I bet Michael Scott does seem sort of authoritative to a kid. Like a doctor. A fun kinda doctor.