Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Jon said.

Me: "I need to wash my face before we leave."
Jon: "Because it's gross?"

~~~~~~~~~~

J: "Mom, why's that bird laying on the steps?"
M: "Because he died, honey."
J: "Oh. That's not a very good choice."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! I need to show you something. It's in the toilet-and it's NOT pee."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here Mom, hold this booger, we're out of Kleenex and I have a clean shirt on."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That kitty has a little pink nose. How does he get his boogers out? His paws won't fit in there."

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Reverend Awesome said...

Hahaha!!! Oh please make this a recurring thing! Fantastic.

emilyc3313 said...

Seriously Jen...you need to move to Minnesota so I can hang out with Jon some more. He is totally awesome and I just want to squeeze him!