Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Jon said

I promise I'll start blogging more soon, things are just nuts around here lately.  And I've been grumpy.  I will be less lame in a couple weeks.  Until then, back by popular demand...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, I love you more when you wear that dress than when you wear pants."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Jon, do you want me to read this book to you?"
Jon: "Let me smell it first...Yep, it's a good one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How old do I have to be before we get me a chainsaw?  I mean a real one.  This plastic one doesn't really cut anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom you can have this Tootsie Pop.  I don't have the patience for candy that big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At ten thirty p.m., in the kitchen, LONG after he should have been asleep: "Mom!  Guess what!  We don't need a baby gate on my door anymore, I can climb over it now!  Isn't that GREAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you noticed there aren't very many submarines around here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon: "Hey!  What are they shooting out of that tiny shooter thing?"
Me:  "It's called a hot dog gun! They shoot hot dogs out to people in the stands, isn't that funny?"
Jon: "NO. Someone needs to tell him that we only shoot at things, not at people.  He needs to go to time out."

No comments: