Noodle Boy is a nickname my son had when he was a tiny guy and I started this blog. His nickname changes all the time. (Don't worry, we keep his real name the same.) He is completely awesome. Read on and see for yourself!

Monday, October 10, 2011

What Jon said

"MOM!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY TESTICLES!....Wait....there they are...NEVER MIND!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random lady at Casey's: "Oh Honey, you shouldn't put your hands in your mouth, they're dirty.  You'll get germs."
Jon: "That's ok, my mom puts soap in my mouth when I say naughty words, so it gets cleaned out a lot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: "Mom, why is that puffy raccoon sleeping in the road?"
M: "Well, I think he got hit by a car and now he's not alive anymore."
J: "Oh.  I bet he didn't like that very much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: "We didn't have snacks at Sunday School today."
M: "Well we don't go to Sunday School just to have snacks.  We go to learn about God."
J: "I know that, Mom, I learned about God.  But God doesn't just love people you know.  He also loves SNACKS."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J: "Mom, why's it called 'mooning'?"
M: "Because your buns are big and white and round like the moon."
J: "Not my buns.  My buns are golden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Reverend Awesome said...

I love these Jon-isms. He's a golden bunned Socrates.